The end of summer has arrived, so let’s raise a glass in Sanlitun SOHO and bid farewell to warm weather! Big Bang Beer Market is a three-day exchange of craft beer culture and gathering place for international cuisine in one of Beijing’s most popular neighborhoods. Simply put, it is an absolute must-do for trendsetters, foodies, and beer lovers alike.
Address: Sanlitun SOHO
Oct 16-18, 10am-9pm
Here’s what you can expect:
- Some of the hottest restaurants to have taken social media by storm recently, with their fusion cuisines and dishes from various countries. If it isn’t worthy of being posted on Instagram, you won’t find it here.
- More than 30 craft beer brands from Europe to America and China to Japan. Explore the sour, sweet, and bitter taste of beers from around the world.
- More than 50 cultural brands will make this a truly international event as visitors discover new styles from around the globe.
- The Belgian Embassy and SOHO China will be present at the opening ceremony. Various national ambassadors will give speeches during the opening ceremony, which will be jointly conducted by co-organizer SOHO China.
- Be prepared to dance your heart out as the DJs beats spark your beer-fueled feet.
V.Vision Media Culture & Communication Co.,Ltd
China-Britain Business Council
- Ghost Ship – a very popular ale in England. Citrus hop gives a strong aroma. It is one of the best craft beer brands in England.
- Sheepy’s Raspberry Cider – a delicious combination of English Somerset cider and pure raspberry juice creates a pleasant and refreshing fruit taste.
- Breakfast Club – full-bodied Stout with a sweet malt taste & rich blueberry flavor. Call it a canned breakfast!
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Pilsner Urquell Czech Pilsner. ABV:4.4%.
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro. ABV:5.1%.
- Boxing Cat Contender Extra Pale Ale. ABV:4.9%
- Boxing Cat Flipping Mango Hazy IPA. ABV:5.5%
VIOLA Italian Premium Beer
- Viola Rossa American Amber Ale ABV:6.6%, IBU: 27.
- Viola Bionda Pale Lager, ABV:5.6%.
- VEDETT Extra White. ABV：4.7%.
- Hoegaarden Witbier. ABV: 4.9
- Sapporo Premium Beer. ABV:5%
- Wychwood Hobgoblin Gold Ale. ABV:4.5%.
- Old Thumper. ABV:5.1%.
- Urbräu Weissbier. ABV:3.3%.
- Urbräu Holiday Wheat Beer. ABV:5.2%.
- Urbräu Captain IPA. ABV:6%.
- Loven Belgium Witbier. ABV:5%.
- Silly Pink Killer Fruit Beer. ABV：5%.
- Hangover Hippo Witbier. ABV:4.7%.
- Chimay Blue. ABV:9%.
- Delirium Tremens. ABV:8.5%.
- Lindemans Kriek. ABV:3.5%.
- KVB White. ABV:4.9%.
- Saint-Feuillien 11 Quadruple. ABV:11%.
De Refter is the meeting point for anyone seeking a decent beer, as well as Beijing’s latest beacon for Belgian Beer enthusiasts.
Whether a quick power lunch, post-work cocktails with some tapas and music to wind down and relax, or a lavish dinner to impress guests, there is something for every occasion at Migas Mercado.
Tag You is a health-driven restaurant inspired by fusion cuisine philosophies.
Q Mex is more than just food, it is a place to get together with friends and family in a fun atmosphere.
JSS Food Delivery
JSS has been helping expats living in China feel at home since 2011. Creating a better community by celebrating all the diverse cultures in Beijing and Shanghai is the purpose of JSS.
Since its opening in 2013, Home Plate has attracted hundreds of thousands of Chinese diners and has become one of the most representative American restaurants in Beijing
Plan B is Beijing’s best-kept secret that everyone in Shuangjing knows about.
Four great DJs will present their sets at the beer market.
Friday, Oct 16:
6pm-9pm: DJ CAD73 – Funk & Disco
Saturday, Oct 17:
4-6.30pm: DJ OSHI – French Beats
6.30-9pm: DJ YAUMA – Funk & Disco
Sunday, Oct 18:
3.30-6pm: DJ CHRISTIAN – Hot Latin Beats
See you at Sanlitun SOHO, Oct 16-18. And remember, entry is FREE!
Images: V.Vision Media Culture