Grab extra ammo, crafting material and green gel with these hidden locker key locations in the (literal) nightmare world of The Evil Within 2.
Unlock those valuable lockers in the treatment center with every hidden locker key in The Evil Within 2. Locker Keys are special collectibles hidden inside small statues. You’ll have to smash the statues to get the keys, and statues aren’t always within knife distance. Keys unlock the lockers when you meet the mysterious Nurse between chapters — you’ll find useful materials, extra green gel, or ammo inside each one.
There are 32 locker keys total in The Evil Within 2. Finding all the keys (and opening every locker) will earn you the “Locksmith” achievement / trophy. This is a survival horror game, so the more ammo, the better. The Evil Within 1 was notoriously stingy with ammo — while The Evil Within 2 might not be as difficult, it still helps to stock up between deadly encounters.
More Evil Within 2 guides on Gameranx:
Lockers & Locker Key Locations | Collectibles Guide
To open lockers, you’ll need to find keys in the environment. There are a total of 32 locker keys in The Evil Within 2. Lockers often contain valuable loot, so they’re always worth tracking down. Locker keys are always located inside small statues that you’ll have to break to access.
All lockers are located in Nurse Tatiana’s treatment area. When you visit, make sure to crack open as many as you can before moving on.
- Locker Key #1: The first statue containing a locker key is found directly across the street from the safe house, on a bench outside the Union Visitor’s Center. Smash the statue to get the key.
- Locker Key #2: To the right of the visitor’s center, check out the church. The statue is located on the floor behind the altar with the corpse.
- Locker Key #3: Go to the house behind the church (the same one you’ll enter for the “Rogue Signal” Side Mission) and enter the storage room down the hallway. There’s a yellow hatch you can open to access the basement. Continue on through the underground until you reach an elevator. When the undead break through the elevator doors, go inside to find the third statue.
- Locker Key #4: At the Auto Repair Shop, look across the street at the small houses. On a porch, behind a tall bird-feeder statue, there’s a smaller locker key statue you can smash.
- Locker Key #5: Go to the northwest corner of the map and find the garage with the Sniper Rifle Parts. Look to the left of the garage exterior to find a statue.
- Locker Key #6: Found behind the Gas Station in the northeast corner of the map. Go behind the building and look near the roof in the corner — the statue is stuck on top of some dark metal sheets leaning against the back of the pit stop.
- Locker Key #7: South of the Gas Station, there’s a sign with the locker key statue wedged into it. It’s right out in the open, so you should see it as you travel up and down the road in the northeast corner.
- Locker Key #8: Go to the ruined Train Yard on the western side of the map. Look between the crashed white car and the train car to find a hidden statue.
Once you complete Chapter 3, you’ll unlock the Shooting Range in Sebastian’s room. Complete the Shooting Gallery on various difficulties for a shot at earning locker keys. You can also earn green gel for upgrades. Access Sebastian’s room from any mirror.
- Locker Key #9: When accessing the tunnels of Marrow, Sebastian will acquire a gas mask and navigate the old underground passages in first-person. Sneak by the freaky monsters until you reach a fork — right leads toward the object. Go left instead, pass two green barrels, and you’ll find a yellow barrel in the corner with the statue.
[Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for more locations as we delve deeper into the game!]